Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday April 18, 2008

Well as it turns out I'm not very good at posting with any real regularity as my almost 8 week absence has shown. Very long procrastination and short relevant information aggregation (shout out to LOS Capital on that last sentence). So with that said I'll make a more conscious effort to at least put together a bunch of posts relevant to what I've learned today.

ES up 15.75 on a very easy money day and I only managed to make 1.75 points.
(Spent too much time attempting to study my CFA books rather than watching the market)

Mulling current Ideas...

Short Consumer monthlies (eg subscription content as well as other services)

Best Working Idea (Short Public Storage PSA)

Risk is appx 5.25%
1st buying support is 85-80 (Reward of 10.53%-15.78%)
2nd support is around 70-65 (Reward of 26.32%-31.58%)

No comments: