Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday February 21 2008

My intentions for this blog are very simple; to create an outlet for my thoughts and make some sort of an attempt to sort them out into something manageable.

This blog will mostly be my musings on market related news with the occasional rambling. So please bear with me as I iron out the kinks of daily blogging.

I currently am in the process of setting up a management company that will have 2 arms, a long/short investment arm that will try and be fully hedged (net 0 position give or take 15% depending on how bullish or bearish I am), and a technical-based program trading arm.
The Long/Short account will be updated with new positions and the rationale behind each position as well as exits and their associated decision making processes.
The Program trading account is proprietary and I will only post my daily returns. I will be primarily trading the Mini S&P but am in the process of working on programs for other contracts such as Gold, and the Mini Russell.

Posts will come around 8:40-9:15 and then again around 5ish. I have a pretty erratic schedule so that is more of a guideline rather than a rule.

Thats all for now. will post at the end of the day.

No comments: